Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Side Mirrors

The next in line are the mirrors,i checked out couple of options available.the first one is the carbon fiber cover for the existing mirrors, which completely looked like original CF mirrors



There is a similar chrome cover for the side mirrors which is very flashy.



The other one is the Mirrors with LED blinkers built into the mirrors.it was too flashy for me the



Another option I found are the original carbon fiber shaved mirrors,they are amazing,very light and sporty.these mirrors weren't available locally.I had to get it shipped from taiwan.it took me couple of hours of on-line searching to locate the right person to buy from.I finally found a reliable source from where I could get rest of my parts shipped too.the pricing was very reasonable and the finish,quality of the products are really good.it took quite some time for the mirrors to arrive since it is shipped international.I had no customs problem or other damages on the mirrors.



There was a later model which came out after I purchased the shaved carbon fiber mirrors which were also sporty...





No comments:

Post a Comment